Friday, September 30, 2011

Army Navy Academy. Back Cover Story!

A few weeks ago I visited Army Navy Academy. I visit a lot schools--But, I was impressed, to say the least. I took a tour with Admissions Counselor Victor Tracey and got to see the beautiful campus. I welcome you to visit their website to see what they have to offer. 

Army and Navy Academy's success is seen in their college acceptance numbers. Last year 100% of their students were accepted to two or four year colleges with acceptances over the past few years to notable universities such as: M.I.T., USC, NYU, Rutgers, Penn State, Boston College, Columbia University, United States Military Academy at WestPoint,United States Naval Academy at Annapolis, University of California Campuses andCalifornia State Universities, along with other prominent liberal arts colleges and universities.

You can contact Army and Navy Academy for a tour 760.547.5289 www.armyandnavyacademy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment